Monday 11 April 2011

LFO Project

Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO)

I built this LFO to use with the Bendinator 3 but actually i think it will be much better suited to the Bendinator 2, and the new version i'm building Bendinator 2.2 which will be the same but with a port for the LFO.

Inside I have a 555 Timer Circuit with a LED coupled to a LDR (Light Dependant Resistor) then connected to the jack socket. The LED and LDR are encased in a blob of modelling clay, if this is ever scanned by Airport security or taken apart by the Police it's not going to look good. There are four AA batteries in a battery clip, and obviously the connections to the switch and Pot.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Joss,
    saw your details elsewhere - you're saved in my 'little black book' :)
    drop me a line if you fancy a chat sometime??
    hollowfire@hotmail.com
    Matt x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matt,

      Sorry wasn't being rude but didn't realise I had any comments on my blog :)

      Joss

      Delete